Friday, December 21, 2007

Day 185 - HUGE DAY!!!

Today has been so very busy!!!!
But I did get the house clean yesterday and load up the christmas tree.... so its all good!!!


Huge balloon day..... One giant blossom.....

Bunches of christmas balloons left right and centre.....


Look at these gorgeous things.... These are my take on the christmas poinsettia flowers.... only mine are heaps cuter!!!

Another little display of air balloons

This is my daily photo... Day 185

I was so hard done by today with so much work on........
It was a good thing i had my two hour beauty appointment first thing!!! LOL
Got that finger nails done......
Waxing and Tinting...
And a lovely relaxing pedicure......

Arnt my feet lovely!!! LOL


Well, thats it for me today. Gotta scan photos and go out tonight so there wont be any scrapping done.....
Seeya

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails