Sunday, December 30, 2007

Day 194 - I finally got my hands on the MAG!!!

Finally we here in the country got our hands on the Masters Special Edition!!
I must say that some of the entries are such a surprise and some of the HM are an even bigger surprise that they didnt make it to Masters!!!
It always blows me away how judges can chose one thing over another. But there is obviously a critiria...
I totally love Cass's Hazel!! What a fab idea!!! And what a talking point to have in the scrap room!!
Though looking at some of the entries makes me think that i might actually give myself a shot at it next year!!!
What do you say girlies.... Kerry, Kylie, Brenda, Lea, Meg .... all my scrapping buds, why dont we give it ago???


This is day 194 out of the 365 day challenge. Im so proud of myself. All this entire time, i have not missed a photo!!!

2 comments:

kerry said...

Yes when i seen some of the entries i couldnt agree more with your comments.After seeing your amazinf off the page book that was worthy of a honourable mentiopn for sure.Just keep submitting you never know your luck.Lucky duck with the new camera too.

Meg said...

Great layouts Jodi... I haven't done anything related to scrappin for a while. you have gotten me into the mood- might get off the computer and do a layout. Happy New Year Meg

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails