Tuesday, October 23, 2007

PINK RIBBON WEEK FOR BREAST CANCER!!!

Its pink ribbon week this week. There are several functions planned. Three of which i am going to try to attend. the first one is a breakfast tomorrow morning. I'll ahve to go in my gym gear though!! How embarrasing!! But better to arrive like that than not at all!!!

So many people are effected by Breast Cancer!! If i got it i dont know who would suffer most, me or my husband!!! LOL

But its a great cause and all women should give all they can to research into this devastating disease!!!

So being Pink Ribbon week, I thought Id wear pink for a change LOL!! here i am infornt of my favorite tree at the moment!! This is day 125!!

We have two of these trees flowering now and they are totally gorgeous! We call them the fluffy flower trees!!

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails