Saturday, October 27, 2007

DAY 124...... BE AFFRAID..... BE VERY AFFRAID!!!.. ENTER AT ONES OWN RISK!!!

Are you sure you wish to proceed.......

Ok, ive given you ample warning.....

BEWARE!!!

MRS CLOWN!!!!

One of todays jobs was to do a kids party.... balloon twisting in my very hot satin clown suit!! Talk about sweat!! And i was out in the sun the whole time!!!!

Look at this!!! Return of the SLOGAN T-SHIRT!! Ime sure i have a photo somewhere of me wearing one back in the 1980s..... Scary.... Im doing a layout on this tonight!!!
Now, Im alse recording photos of my hair!! Im totally sure this is way lighter than i have had in the past!!!

I cried myself to sleep last night!!! I rang the hairdressers, but they are closed till Tuesday, but hopefully i will get in then to have it darkened a little!!! I totally hate it - its not me at all!!!


Now this photo, i was sure you guys would get a laugh out of. This is me doing a delivery this arvo!! The car is choka full so the balloons are also flowing into the front seat!!!

People see me driving around doing deliveries and get such a laugh!


Now this photo is just for fun... See the jasmine growing so nicely around the oliander.... if we wanted it to do this, we couldnt have got is so neat!!! LOL Dont you just love nature!!!

And we so nead smellablog!! The fragrance is amaising!!!

That was my saturday,,, busy busy... now time for me!!!
Seeya tomorra!!

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails