Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day.......

What a lovely Mothers Day was had in our house......



Stu and Josh had planned a ride this morning and Stu so needed the mind break that it brings, so they were heading of fairly early.....

Because they were heading off on Mothers Day... they felt that they had to compensate... so the pressies were lovely!!!!!

Now I dont mind that they went on a ride.... quite frankly i enjoyed my time alone as Emelia had to go to work.....

Watched a movie... did some scrapping.....

Then had a late lunch with Mum and Ken after playing a very funny game of soft soft ball... It was too funny!!!

Anyway, here are the lovely pressies.. Earings from Stu and the pandora from Josh...



Keyring and bra from Emelia. Emelia wanted to get me a sexy bra.... but i kept telling her she wouldnt find one to fit me... We did.... :)

I did 22 bunches of balloons for the services club mothers day lunch....
Here is my daily photo... day 237
Here is the layout i did... Its one of Pips double up packs....
So that wa my Mothers Day.. hope all the mums had a great day

1 comment:

kerry said...

Jodi you are spoilt arnt you lucky girl.I hope you had agreat mothers day.take care Kerryxx

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails