Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 336 - A lovely day scrappin....... @ Scraparooney!!!!

Here we all are...... we spent the day at Brenda's playing with her "Scraparooney" stuff!!!
Shhhh.... dont tell anyone, its a secret.... but you should see the June Pack!!! Its totally HOT!!!! I want it NOW!!!!
Anyway, here we all are....

And this is my daily photo... god i know!! Im am so sick of them too!! No imagination!!!

Hence the look!!! Day 336

And this is the layout i did at Brendas.... See another layout using mostly May Pack Stuff!! I just cant get enough of that paper!!! That great chipboard though is from Scrapbooking Outback.. Its great isnt it!! And using that new glimmer mist spray..... just makes the chipboard a little shinnier when painted."A Vision of Beauty"
So that was my day!! Tomorrow i will be ironing and starting to get ready to go away!!! How great is that!!!! 12 days with not family... just me doing my thang...... Ros is going to the expo too!! Yay Ros!!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I LOVE this LO! It caught my eye over at Scraparooney...
Love how you have coloured her lips, and the angle...just fantastic!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails