Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 341... Nothing to see here folks....

Well, its been a bit of a boring old day...
I was crook all night with this cold coughing and hacking and carrying on!!! Horrible
So when Stu got up to go to archery, i stayed in bed and read for a while, then i got hungry and runny nose was annoying me, so i got up and had breakie and took some more pills and went back to bed... Had a sleep... Got out about 10 and then moped around. Had a shower at about 1.30 and moped around for the rest of the day.
Here is my dailey photo day 341...

I started doing my funkstreet designs album today and really struggling with it. I will finish it, but i dont like it.....
Thats all my news. Seeya tomorrow... cough... hack... cough!!

Later:

I finished my album: ( Not that happy with it.... too many colours!! Thats what i get for doing this when i am sick!!)


1 comment:

kerry said...

Jodi that is adorable i love it .It's so cute.take care not long now only5 more sleeps.see you soon take care Kerryxx

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails