Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 338 ..... A busy day of painting!!!!

I have been waiting on this totally hot little album from Scrapping Outback... And it arrived today!! Yay!!
Alana is running a competition there where the winner will be able to display their item at the Brisbane Scrapbooking Expo, as well as $100 prize and meeting famous scrappers!!! (I already know two of them.....)
SO this is my item in the pipe line....
Its called "Who are You"
Its about my Son and his dressing up....
My hope is that as Joshua gets older he will get some of that imagination back that he had when he was younger....
Front...



This is my hand today!! Covered in paint!!!!
ANd here is my photo for the day.... Day 338.
That is a lovely wisteria vine behind me.. its lost all its leaves for winter....

So thats my day....

Only 6 more sleeps till retreat!!! Yay!!

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails