Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day 326... Busy Day!!

God, look at the hair!!!
This was after my busy day..... face isnt too bad, i was expecting the see red black ringed eyes... thats how i feel anyway!! LOL
Day 326...

Here is a 40th Birthday I did this arvo.
Theres lights inside those bit balloon on top of the columns that will look awesome all lit up of a night!!!


And here is the wedding. I didnt set it up but just hired the covers and stuff.... Lovely green colour hey??

Thats my day!!
Have a great mothers day tomorrow all you Mums.....

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Hi Jodie it is actually one of Pip's packs I cant find what her layout looked like but it would be similar to mine and I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you used it. The green looks great.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails