Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day 326... Busy Day!!

God, look at the hair!!!
This was after my busy day..... face isnt too bad, i was expecting the see red black ringed eyes... thats how i feel anyway!! LOL
Day 326...

Here is a 40th Birthday I did this arvo.
Theres lights inside those bit balloon on top of the columns that will look awesome all lit up of a night!!!


And here is the wedding. I didnt set it up but just hired the covers and stuff.... Lovely green colour hey??

Thats my day!!
Have a great mothers day tomorrow all you Mums.....

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Hi Jodie it is actually one of Pip's packs I cant find what her layout looked like but it would be similar to mine and I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you used it. The green looks great.

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails