Friday, May 30, 2008

Day 346... What a day!!!

God what a day!!!!
it started at 12.30 last, night when i got a frantic call from my brother!!!
He was frantic about his daughter!!! Poor guy !!
Then i couldnt sleep because i was worried about him....
Woke up and got dressed and went to airport to pick up KerryM
Didnt see the domestic turminal sign did i!! I went to the International. So im lined up at the Brumbies to get a coffee and im thinking "bloody nora, theres lots of like japanese or somthing here... and why do they have the currency exchange?? Weird!!!"... yeh wrong place!!!
So i tried to get out of the car park... another story!!! counldnt get out!
I left a frantic colourful message om Kerrys mobile....
rushed out of the car park.... and look all those domestic termal signs just appear!!
So i finally get there and thank god the plane was running late!! Whew!!

Then we did a bit of shopping. Found alovely pair of shoes.....$295.. Hey, that just aint happening... do you know how much scrap stuff that will buy??

I put the restort into the nav man and up comes Tracys address!! 15kms away!! Awesome!! I know where im having tea tonight!!!

We finally get to the car to go to the resort!!!! What resort!!! Damned if we could find it.....
After half an hour found it!!!

So heres my daily photo. On the balcony of the penthouse room complete with 2 spas!!
Its blowing a gale!!!
Day 346......

Anyway, finally unpacked and stuff!!! So before i went to sleep, i decided to head out to Traceys
Here i am with KerryM

Look at this gorgeous kid!! Hes my new boyfriend!! Alex!!!
Here is Mady and Alex!! Lovely Kids!! We are having a sleep over on Tuesday!!! Awesome!!
Me and Madi
Me!! Im very happy!!! Madi took this photo!!!
Here is me and Trac!!! Madi took this photo. Shes quite the photographer!!!

So theres my day!!!

Had a lovely spa, so im all relaxed and ready for bed!!!

3 comments:

Jodi Dolbel said...

great pics Jodi and thank god you got there to pick me up from the airport.It is a long way to walk to the sunshine coast.Its great to catchup with you again.take care Kerry

Brenda said...

Hey Jodi...It looks like you are having the time of your life. I think the picture of you laughing says it all!!! Take care and I look forward to your next post.

Joanne said...

It sounds like you are having a great time I,m soooo jealous I wish I was there. Cant wait to find out what happens next.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails