Wednesday, July 23, 2008

:{ Im sick!!!

CAn you see my poor nose???
Its so sore..... i mean... really really sore!!!!
No, really sore!!!
Ive taken the skin off in parts from blowing and wiping!!!

I even have to blow my nose through the night... this never happens to me as i sleep like a log....
Poor Stu is kept awake all night....
ANd me blowing. honking and coughing all night is such a turn on the sleep next too... yeh right!!

Ive been taking it fairly easy though..... no big jobs on so far this week.
Im off to Narrabri tomorrow though to see my sick Uncle..... So if its a windy day, it wont do much good for the cold.....

Anyway, I havnt posted any layouts for a little while as i have been working on an OTP Mini Album for an online class at Scrap with V.
Keep your eye out for it...
Its called "Theres no place like home" Using the Kaisercraft House album adn the totally gawgus Fancy Pants sweet spring papers.

And here is a layout also featuring those papers and some left overs from the kit.....
Cathcha later...

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Sorry to hear you're sick. I havent had a cold yet this year so fingers crossed. Those Kaisercraft new albums are great I'm debating whether to do a boy one with the star and arrow album and the superhero paper. Cant wait to see the house one finished. Have a good trip visiting your uncle and get well soon.

Lisa A said...

hey Jodi,
Sorry to hear that you a sick. I had the flu injection a while a go and touch wood i have had anything, but by saying that now i will probably get something or other....I havent scrapped for about 3 weeks now trying to get some done over the weekend, the weather down here is shocking and Kosmo loves it he loves sleeping out in the rain ( bloody dickhead dog), and the cat loves it of course, as having to have the heater on every night with it being cold, he hogs it LOL.
I have gotta try and update Kosmo's tales sometime in the next week or so, and i will reveal what i look like with a pic of me in one of the tales, cause he loves his mum.
Get better, Talk soon

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails