Saturday, July 26, 2008

Granny Update.......

It makes me feel like an old person talking about my health...

*croaky squeaky voice*
"Well deary, Ive thrown my hip out again and fractured my pelvis when i fell trying to go to the toilet... They have me here in the hospital and look, the food is dreadful.. But the darling doctor is a wonderful man, highly educated you know.... Did you hear about........"

Anyway, the voice is slowly coming back. Im sure i have an infection of some sort...... Everything is green.... ewwwwww

Here is the layout with Josh finger in his ear......
"End of an Era"
I printed the photo on transparency...

This is a lovely big bunch of balloons i did yesterday..... Great value for money at $60 dont you think??
The boys are dragging all weekend..... So i should have some photos tomorrow...
Until then... seeya

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails