Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Love My Life

I saw a gorgeous layout on Jolene's blog using these papers...
I loved it so much, that i was inspired by her layout to create mine that is similar...
My love my Life....
Great layout for this photo... I love this photo of me and Stu.
Also, this photo is for Marissa....
There are 33 full albums in this bookcase.....
Bear in mind there are albums tucked in behind the side panals of this bookcase too.
There are 5 albums yet to be filled....
But im working on them

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Lol, thanks Jodi. I am inpressed on the amount of albums you have. Oh and I love the layout as well, look fabulous!

Joanne said...

All I can say is "wow"!!!

Ness said...

What a beautiful layout and such a lovely photo of you and Stew.

Wow!! look at all those albums.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails