Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Christmas................2008

I nearly forgot to share my tree photos with you!!!!


I have lots of lights and things in my house.... I get them from my wedding lights supplier... all great chrissy things....
Here is a LED tree that i got this year and a teddy that lights up...

This is what it looks like with light....

Notice the lovely layout done by the very talented Kerry Murray!!

I bought these gorgeous white ornaments last year from another supplier....

Its great having wholesale access to these beautiful things.....

The little white tree doesnt light up....

Notice the Event Calender i made at Direct 2U Scrapbooking!! Great Class by Kristy!!

This angel was on the tree for a while, but shes a bit big and wobbly up there.. So now she sits with the reindeer....

I take this opportunity to wish all my cyberfriends a wonderful christmas, bringing happiness with family and freinds....
And all the warmest of wishes for the new year!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS....

4 comments:

just another day said...

they're beautiful chrissy decoration
have a great day Christmas day
love lindy

kerry said...

Hey Jodi i hope that you and your family had a great christmas day And have a fab new year too.Chat soon take care Kerryxx

Joanne said...

Lovely decorations, I hope you and your family had a great christmas day.

Ness said...

Love all the lights Jodi and all your decorations.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails