Friday, December 12, 2008

I DRAPED MYSELF IN AN APRON TODAY!!!!

Now, I know your thinking...
Yeh yeh, what the big deal!!!
But it so is!!!
I MADE SOMETHING..
I Baked!!!!
And it tastes OK!!!!
Im feeling very clever today!!!!
I didnt burn it...
I didnt add salt when i should have added icing sugar...
I didnt miss anything out....
I did very well thankyou!!!!
Yes, I will take the medal thanks.... LOL

This is walnut and date slice....

This one is my 123 Challenge layout...

Santas Not So Little Elves...
Because of Josh's ears... He looked so funny with them sticking out...

Challege is:

A good lick of paint

Christmas tree on the layout &
Bling....

Bit anxious today as Josh's 18th is tomorrow night... hence the cooking. Mum is giving me a hand thank goodness!!
My Baby Brother, Sister in law and unborn baby Zane are arriving tomorrow and so are my niece and nephew from Cessnock....
Hopefully Josh will have a lovely time!!!

5 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Nice work with both the baking and the layout Jodi. Hope your slice tasted as nice as it looks. Thanks for the blog visit.

Jayne said...

Hope the party goes well :) Love the layout looks fantastic and that slice looks sooo yummy!!

Lisa A said...

I hope Josh's party goes well.
And also could I please have some of that yummy slice please

Wendy Smith said...

great xmas layout...love the flourishes and trees

Kirsty said...

Yummy!!!

Love the LO, good luck with the party! Do we get to see some amazing balloon tfrom it??

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails