Monday, August 18, 2008

So Sick :(

I had a feeling yesterday as i was losing my voice that i was getting this cold again....

Last night i lost it all together.. I could only wisper..... Woke up this morning and i cant even to that. Im so sick... Headaches and my body aches so bad.
Stu let me stay in bed and is doing the school run... but i got up anyway.. just cant breath - too much snot!!!
And today is ag-quip preparation!!! Great!!!

Anyway, here is some scrapping i did on saturday!!! I felt very inspired on saturday and love what i came up with...

This is "10 Green Students". ONe of the kids had this photo taken on his phone.. I love it!!!

ANd of course the sports carnival..
"Its all about the Costume"

Hope all is well in your house...

4 comments:

Lisa A said...

Get Well Soon Jodi, Love the layouts.

Jackie said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Jodi....by the way your layouts look fab !!

Brenda said...

Get well soon so we can all go for a coffee.

Tracey said...

Hope your feeling better soon love the layouts

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails