Seeing as the other bickies werent quiet a hit..
I made these ones with normal flour!
- 125g butter, chopped
- 1 cup (220g) white sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (150g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising (self-rising) flour
- 1 cup (80g) desiccated coconut
- 100g white chocolate chunks
* To check if the cookies are done, look at the bottom not the top. If you wait until the top looks right you risk overcooking them. To check, lift a cookie with a spatula so you can see underneath. The bottom should be deep golden. Cool on trays as the cookies will continue to cook after you've removed them from the oven.