Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Dinner with Mum & Ken


 Seeing as Mum and Ken wont be here for Christmas Dinner
We did this tonight at the Services Club!!
Here is Emelia and Me!
This photo shoot was so funny cause Emelia has stuff in her teeth
and my necklace was on back to front!!
Haha talk about RedNecks!!


Here is Mum and Ken!
They are so happy together... I know Ken adores Mum
look at his grin!

We all ordered something really yummy!
We exchanged pressies

We popped our bon bons
And we put our Party Hats on


Joshua wont let me take his photo the rotton sod!!
But this is the two of them


It was a lovely Christmas Tea
and we exchanged our pressies...
Mum bought me this awesome drink fountain!!
I think i will use this all the time!
It has lights in it!!!!
Also some gorgeous lacy finished sheets!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Looks like a lovely and fun evening had by all!! Great photos of you all!
I would like to wish you and your gorgeous family a very happy, fun and safe Christmas! May 2011 be awesome! Merry Christmas!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails