I made these with Gluten Free Flour!
But they dont taste too bad... jsut the consistancy is a bit weird!
- 125g butter, chopped
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⅓ cups (295g) caster sugar
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup (80ml) milk
- 2 cups (300g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- ⅓ cup (35g) cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (190g) dark or milk chocolate chunks
* To check if the cookies are done, look at the bottom not the top. If you wait until the top looks right you risk overcooking them. To check, lift a cookie with a spatula so you can see underneath. The bottom should be a deep brown colour. Cool on trays as the cookies will continue to cook after you've removed them from the oven.