Saturday, September 19, 2009

Weekend Antics

The weekend is pretty quiet for me....
Im at home scrapping right now,
the boys are at the drags and Emelia is round at a friends place.

I attended a Cybercrop last night at
Scrapboutique
Here is my sketch challenge
"Netball Final Time"
Finally used my Heidi Swapp papers..
Love the blues!!!

Went out to the drags this morning and got a couple of photos....
Here is Stu doing his burnout..
He told me he was going to save his tyres today...
Yep, right!!!
It was a whoppa of a burnout!!!!

And here is Josh,
crouched down and flying!!!
Note to self:
Let the hem of his jeans down!! lol

I also went to the markets and picked up these....
Most gorgeous native flowers..
$14 they cost me for a huge bunch!!! Bargain!!!
The kids had a disco the other night...
Wigs was the theme.
Emelia has a couple of cute pink wigs.. One is a pink shirley temple wig
and this is the other
She looks so grown up with short pink hair!!! lol

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love native flowers it reminds me of home. I say hi to Suzi for you lol

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails