Monday, September 7, 2009

Brendas Birthday Party


Can you beleve how fast these birthdays come around????

Hangon... I will find last years photo, and we will see if we have aged at all
This is last year......
Then we have 2009.....
39 and doin fine!!!
Hmmmm, the sunburn i got yesterday isnt helping with the aging process!!!! lol

I did a little altering of a candlestick from Brendas Gift this year! Im really happy with it, using those wonderful Prima Vines!!
Isnt it gorgeous, if i do say so myself!!!
And matching card... kinda matching....
Ugly or art???
Ok, now this piece will be an either love it or hate it...
But I just put a blouse on layby for the reunion this morning...
Its a lovely silk blouse that has some kinda new metal fibre in it that makes the fabric keep and crinkle look!! ;} I duuno?? thats just what i was told as i mentioned that i think i might iron it flat!! The shop owner was horrified!!! These designers make these garments pacifically for the crinkle look!!! I told her, im no fashion horse, i just know what i like (And what fits!!!)
Anyway, long story short, its orange.... With a deap V Neck
Then i was in another shop and found this...
Kind looks like crab claws hey???
But its on raffia.....
I tried it on and it really doenst look too bad...
And it was only $10, so i thought what the hell, if i dont wear it i will scrap it!! lol

Its raining today again, so i dont think i will waste my time cleaning!!
Dont forget my blog candy

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for the lovely gifts and breaky this morning....it was great to catch up.

just another day said...

you all look the same ...no one has aged

Lisa A said...

i think your all looking younger as times goes by

Jackie said...

Did I happen to mention that my new best friends are Lindy & Lisa..lol (love the complements!!)

Phillipa, said...

I don't think there is any difference either. Am lovin' the candle stick and cute card. Luuurve the necklace!!

kerry said...

You look the same to me.Love the candle holder and those flowers are just devine.take care Kerry xx

Jackie said...

Can I add Phillipa & Kerry to my best buds list too.....lol

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails