Saturday, April 25, 2009

More Catchup....

Stu and I took a ride to Tamowrth today. I had 2 hours left of my private training for the motorbike.
Talk about exhausted!!! We left at 8, had 2 hours of training and then straight home by 12.
SO thats 4 hours of straight riding!!
My body was sore sore... My bum, my legs, my core.....
The bike is so windy, blowing me all over the place.... So we have been looking at Touring bikes today.. The cruiser is good for cruising at the speed limit, but in all honesty, if im riding with Stu than im gonna be left behind all the time...
I like to keep up and dont mind a bit of speed... Poor old Lily, she starts to scream at 11o!!!
So will see how we go...
Wanna buy a pink bike?
Now some catchup..............
Theres just so much to share lately, so im spreading it out a bit....
Here are some photos from the Boys Buell Muster Ride to Jinadabine...
Stu was given strict instructions to get some photos of Josh that i can scrap...
Look what he came home with!! LOL
First we have the Power Ranger Shot (remember them?)
This one isnt too bad but... theres no helmet so thats a good thing!!

Then they had to do Bathurst!!!!
They didnt race it though (apparently!!!) One has the question that statement.
There are hiden speed cameras all over the circiut...

So thats the boys trip......
Of course there are heaps of motorbike photos, but i wont bore you with them.... LOL

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails