Sunday, October 12, 2008

Very little Scrapping this weekend.....



Not much has happened as far as scrapping goes this weekend. Pressure is on tonight to get a couple of layouts done...

But here is a challenge I did set by Charmaine...

See it here

This was the criteria. It was a challenge given to Charm on her blog, and then she challenged all at Scrap with V.

Here it is:

1. My challenge is for you to only use flowers and buttons as embellishments for your layout.Posted by: dannielle crocker (Haha.. I failed this one.. I didnt use buttons..... )

2. how about a birthday themed layoutPosted by: Malinda

3. use a purple orange & green colour combo!Posted by: Emily Pearce

4. How about throwing in a Giant number there some where Posted by: Jodi Batten

5. OK no bling to be used !Posted by: Marelle

Then I did the Blind Challenge at Scrap with V last night, run by KerryM.

Here is my version...



So thats my scrapping for the weekend... not much hey?

1 comment:

Lisa A said...

I am glad someone scrapped I didnt get any done, love the layouts

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails