Friday, October 31, 2008

Is a chicken salad sandwich a good low fat lunch choice????


Ok, i was setting up a wedding today, and watching what i eat this week and losing alittle bit of weight....

But i thought id treat myself to a chicken salad sandwich - hey, thats a pretty healthy low fat choice... Its not Maccas afterall!!!!

I bought it from the corner shop, but didnt think about the extras did i? Like Margarine. I dont use it at home here.

So anyway, i sit down to do my food diary and put all the ingredients in....
My Chicken Salad sandwish for lunch was 7.5 points!!!!! Thats HUGE!!!! A meal is normally about 4 1/2 - 5.. like lasange or chicken fetticinni.....
Time to rethink when i order lunch.... live and learn!!

2 comments:

Carole Janson said...

Thats unreal Jodi I would never have thought that about a chicken sandwich, and guess what I love Pink, you lucky thing lol !!

Carole xx

kerry said...

I agree a sandwich that you think that you would be safe with just goes to show you .Take care Kerry xx

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails