Friday, January 18, 2008

Day 213....... One of those days....

It hasnt been the most pleasant day today...... Not much fun here at the moment...
But I have another layout to show you, so thats all exciting

Here is challenge 2 of the Celebrate 2008..

Unlocking the mysteries that is Me..... (10 things about me)

I love GRUNGEBOARD!!!!!!!! How great is this stuff. Its selling fast, so if you want to get some head to cyberscraps and shop shop shop!!!

I just inked the grundge board i used on my layout and the finish was perfect!!!

This is my daily photo. I forgot to put earings in today!!! Got an early order for balloons with half hour notice....... i just crawled out of bed..... never a good start to the day.... But it was a good order, so all was well.

So thats me.....
WE'VE GOT A CYBERCROP ON AT CYBERSCRAPS NEXT WEEKEND - YIPPEE!!! Come join in!!!

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails