Monday, January 14, 2008

Day 207.... Watch the movie - very scary!!!

Can you guess what we did today??? Yes looked at motorbikes and stuart fell inlove!!! He wants to buy this triumph now.... ho hum!!!

We met Michelle again and also met her friend Jas... WE went to Infinaty, this really great like maze place and then went to Time Zone. We had a great time. I love the guns!!! LOL
This is my photo for the day dimounting the canoe race ride. Watch the vifeo below. They all thought it was terribly funny!! I get into it... Isnt that what your meant to do!!!
This is Michelle and Jas.... Lovey couple arnt they..


The scary jodi movie..... Viewer beware!!!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Glad you are home... I missed your daily blog post... Cheers Meg

kerry said...

Jodi looks like the trip was fun lucky girl.Good to see you caught up with the girls.Congrats on thw wins at scrap with v you clever chiccie.

Jackie said...

I think I would put my back out if I did that......lol

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails