Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just Play'in With My Camera....

I took my camera down to the horse paddock today..
There's always lots of fodder down there....
I had to drench the horses!!!
Solo new there was something going on, he took some catching!!!!
This is after..... he is still a bit suspicious.....
Cimmi doesn't care, as long as there is food involved!! lol
Anyway, here are some experimental shots...
I love this one...
This was looking up into a stormy sky at a Jacaranda pod...
Awesome hey!!
Bees...
Experimenting with the auto focus...
Focusing on the chain and then moving the camera to get the flowers in view
and then taking the shot....
Getting ready for the Scrap With V Cybercrop this weekend??
Are you coming along???

2 comments:

Amanda said...

love the new look blog!

Lisa A said...

Hello to Solo and Cimmi from Kosmo Jaws and Beaver

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails