Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cybercrop Layouts


Scrap With V Cybercrop is on this weekend.
This was the DT Challenge..
Amongst other things, there was to be no flowers!!!!!
I thought i would struggle
But i am Really happy with the outcome..
"Fairy Magic"

Challenge 1..
I dont even want to share this layout..
Its so crap.
But it was a bit of a mystery challenge that we then had to finish with one piece of pp and one embellishment......
Yep, just didnt happen for me...
"Barrel Knockn"
This was the sketch challenge
at
ScrapTherapy Cyberrcop....
Gallop Home
We went to Choppa's Engagement Party last night in the big city of Moonbi!!!
So seeing as i had the war paint on, i thought i would experiment with my new camera!!
Have i said how much i love it yet????
Well, i totally LOVE IT!!!!!
So easy to use, and perfect photos....
These are straight of the camera...
I cant wait to learn to use photoshop properly and sparkle things up a bit!!!!
Of to Tamorth now to see "Time Travellers Wife"
I just know i am totally going to BAWL!!!!!
I loved the book!!!!
Emelia is driving, so its going to take like 2 hours to get there!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa A said...

Hey Jodi
Love the layouts... and also what a fantastic photo of you as usual...Talk Soon

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails