Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Day

Well, today has been extremely unproductive!!!!


But varied....
First off.....
Here is our neighbours cat, snuggling up to our rabbits...
I thought they were making friends, but our neighbour tells me he feeds is cats rabbit that he has shot himself...
so this little cat is evidently just playing with what he thinks is his lunch...
Him better watch himself if he tries to eat our babies!!!



Then as i am getting organised to start my day, Stu needs to take a trip to Tamworth... Ok I thought I will go to spotlight and look at some material...
It took 2 hours to get there via Spring Ridge!!!
There goes my day!! Grrr!!
So i took the camera and got some harvest photos....

And closer.. bit hazy!!

Went to feed Solo yesterday!!
Guess what we found??
They had gotton into the feed shed!!! ANd spread their food everywhere and ate half of it!!!
Hence, we didnt feed them yesterday as they had helped themselves!!!
This is solo today, sticking his nose in to help himself again!!
Hes so cute!!!
And again saying hello to emelia...
He wouldnt talk to me today!!! :(

Here is this months Scrap with V sketch challenge!!!
Shrine to the HSC Gods...

My sons room!!!

And...
Gary & Kel went for their ultraound today!!!
My little "Nephew Zane" is this big now...
Due 14th June....

So thats me
Thanks for stopping by....
Seeya

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Wow what a great place you live! Bet your kids love growing up in all that open space.

Love the layout :).

Lisa A said...

Well Cimmi and Solo what can I say....Why didnt you invite Beaver and I to eat some of the Hay..Love Kosmo

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails