Friday, November 7, 2008

A Layout to share

This is a layout for the Direct 2 U India Challenge on this month...
Challenge 1
Taste of India - Korma
Korma is a mild, pale, creamy curry dish.In honour of the Korma curry, I want you to create a layout using pastel colours. There are no other limitations.
See challenges here
Mine is "Older Wiser and way more Attractive"
Brendas birthday party at the Verdict!!!
And as I promised earlier.... (My mum has been patiently waiting!) this is Emelias self portrait...

3 comments:

kerry said...

Well done Emilia that portarit is fab.Softball i havent played that in years. take care Kerry xx

Lisa A said...

Greatr Portrait Emelia...Great layout jodi, I am so excited I won a rak with Lindy last night. my first ever online scrapping prize....Thanks for your encouragement

Joanne said...

hi Jodi, those self portraits are great so much like you both, I hope softball goes well and you get to play a game.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails