Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Jack!!!

It was Jack's Birthday yesterday.....
So today we celebrated, as usual at The Verdict!!!!
Jack was so pleased with her little elf and christmas tree charms, being the Excited Christmas Celebrator that she is...
As well as an Mamma Mia DVD and some silver shoe decorations for her tree...
Here is Jack & Brenda....

And Jack & Jodi......

Now I am so NOT a card maker, but i made this gorgeous little K & Co gift box for Jacks charm, so i thought i would just try to go outside my comfort zone and make a card to match...
I was so pleased with them.....

Arnt I clever.... *Pat on the back*

And here is me today....
Im conducting a bit of an experiment...

If it works i shall share it with you, but if not than your none the wiser hey???

So thats my news...
Seeya

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Thanks again for the gorgeous gifts and lovely lunch...xoxox

Ness said...

Very nice Jodi, the card and gift box are lovely.

just another day said...

i'll give you a pat on the back for the clever and beautiful card and box

Lisa A said...

Happy Birthday Jacki
I hope you had a nice with your friends

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails