Saturday, November 8, 2008

More Layouts

As I have already mentioned, Scrap with V is having a Cybercrop this weekend.
After much debate..... the Dt challenge is:
1. Bling Scroll or Florish
2. Black & Pink
3. Circles
4. Felt
5. Minimum of 5 photos, not so good a quality.
Here is my layout for the DT challenge..... "Going in Circles"
Here is the final layout for the Direct 2U scrapbooking Design Team.
"Water Play"

Also, a huge congratualtions to Lisa aka Kosmo's Tales attented her first Cybercrop last night and won a RAK!!!
Congratulations Lisa!!!! Pop in again tonight for the Mystery Class... I promise I wont dissappear this time!! LOL


1 comment:

Lisa A said...

Thanks so much for the lovely congratulations for my mum LOL
Love your layouts as usual...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails