Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Colour Room #60

Its really hard when your scrapping style has changed
but your scrapping supplies haven't!!!
We dont have a shop here and its so hard to scrap 4 pacific colours out of your stash when you dont have all the colours in supplies that suit the style i now scrap!
Gonna have to work on that!

But here is my layout from this weeks
The Colour Room.....
Totally dont like what i have done with the title,
but i just didn't have anything else in the required colours!
"Dream Big"


1 comment:

Cynthia Lloréns said...

This page is wonderful!!!I Just love evrything in your blog......
I see all your photos and I love those!!!!I´m follower now.
Have a wonderful week.
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails