Wednesday, August 26, 2009

See Me in Scrapbook Memories this month

I remember last year thinking,
I am NEVER going to be published!!
It was goal for this year!!

And look at this spread!!!
Two whole pages of my little "Today Is" Album
See page 55
Scrapbook Memories Vol 11 No 7

It features photos with Emelia and Solo....
Its about falling inlove with her horsey!!
So adorable!!!
I like how they have featured the page where Solo is rearing up like the shit he used to be!!

ALso
I finished the final layout I started at the Retreat...
jsut a quick one..
"Laugh out Loud"
Also
A2Z Scraplets are featuring my little Owl Album
on their blog
see here

10 comments:

just another day said...

wow this looks fabulous...your so clever Jodi..

Brenda said...

That's awesome Jodi.....well done!

passion4pink said...

Congratulations!!, I ll have to pick up the mag and check it out.
Cheers
Vicki

Phillipa, said...

This is gorgeous Jode! My mag hasn't arrived yet and it's already in thw shops...ggggrrrrrrr!

Tracey said...

Congrates Jodie thats fantastic love your LO's

kerry said...

Jodie congrats on this fab job.TAke care Kerry xx

Lisa A said...

Hey Jodi
I can remember when you use to say that you would never get published and do you remember what I use to say to you..Well I told you you could do it, just have faith. A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ONCE AGAIN.
your cyberfriend
Lisa A

BrigitteG said...

Heyyy Well done Jodi !! and oh my goshh this mini is aweeewsome !! love the colours black/red/white, makes it really classy !!
and looveyour LO below.. hmmm... just a quick one ?? i think it looks fantastic !! love the little birdies in the corner of the pics ...soo cute :)

Unknown said...

I did see this.....congrats it is fantastic....

Jackie said...

wooooooo hoooooooo !!!!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails