Sunday, July 17, 2011

Book Review - Sing you Home by Jodi Picoult


As with all Jodi Picoult's Books
This one is also very emotional,
very controversial
and very political with religious overtones!
Something that i too am passionate about...
Religious fanatics, brain washing  the public 
and then being the exact opposite of what they preach behind closed doors!!

Ive seen this first hand myself!
So reading this book triggered all kinds of emotional 
responses from me!


Its about a couple a couple trying to start a famliy
and then divorcing
and the controversy over the wife wanting to use the rest of the embryos
to have a family with her new wife!!
The husband of which since finds religion!!

This book has so many religious hypocritical comments 
that we hear over and over from
the same religious fanatics
it really made me cranky!
But i couldn't put it down!
I think i know which way it was going to go the whole way through,
but I just couldn't put the book down until i knew for sure!
I've spent the majority of today finishing this book!
And i highly recommend it!

My rating

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails