Monday, July 25, 2011

Back to the Grind Stone......

How Sad!
The "One Off Event" Camp Mojo is now over!!!
What a wonderful weekend was had at the Hunter Valley
with over 80 scrapping ladies...

It was amaising to meet in person
so many people that i have known online for years!!!
Its a shame that we didn't get a group photo!!!

But here are some photos we did get!

This photo has Ali MAcDonald, Marelle Jackman, Angela Connelly, Tatem Woodfoffe, Lauren Boase, Lisa Oxley, This hilarious Crystal Goulding, Lauren Bell, Ebony Van Der Star, Bridgette Hatton and Me!


Crystal decided that she just wanted to be the only person in this photo!!!


Here are some of my roomies
I was sharing with Ebony, with Bridge & Crystal in the same Villa.


It was wonderful to meet Marelle!
Marelle leaves the most love of anyone I know on the forums and challenge sites!
Such a gorgeous lady!!!


Here is Bridge & I with Louise Nelson...
Another gorgeous lady!


And with Peg Hewitt, my old scrapping buddie!!
Not old old, but I've meet Peg before so old that way!!!


The amaising Peta McBeth organised her Coffee Man
to pay us a visit on Sunday!!!!
We lined up for 2 hours waiting for our caffeine fix!
And he was worried he wouldn't make enough coffee!!! 


There was also a GLEE Talent Quest!
My evil twin turned up dressed a Madonna
and did "Like A Virgin"
Those of you who have attended a retreat with me previously where i made
"Special Balloons" can use your imagination on how the balloons were incorporated into my act!!! Hehe
There is a video out there in cyberspace somewhere for those not faint hearted!
Contains adult content!!


Then when we weren't having an awesome time doing everything else!
There was also some scrapping to do!
Here are some of my layouts....

"Back in the Saddle Again"
for a lace challenge and a song title challenge
(I recycled my challenge layouts!!!) Hehe
I won a prize for the lace challenge


"When you Smile, I Smile"
Song Title Challenge


"I will Always Love You"
Calico, ripped paper & Lace Challenge
I Won this challenge


"Pretty Awesome Farmers"
No straight lines challenge


I did do some other DT work too!
This was a massive weekend and congratulations must be given to Sherry Mendoza and Jane Clark for organising it!!
I did some classes with Jane, Sherry, Sarah Goldman and Rachel Grieg and they were brilliant, thanks ladies!
All in all it was a fabulous weekend and one that soon wont be forgotten!
This was a one off event and its so sad that due to unforeseen circumstances some wonderful people couldn't make it and it was such a shame not to be able to meet them! Maybe one day!!



4 comments:

just another day said...

Looks like you all had a fun time ...off to get out the video if i can find it but i'll let you know

Crystal Goulding said...

LOved spending the weekend with you!! your a cracker!!! Wish we lived closer ;)

Phillipa, said...

Oh bugger!!! I hadn't scrolled down far enough to see this post before I left a comment on your first one!! Sounds like you had a fab time and you have some gorgeous LO's there! Hope they do it again because Lindy and I will be there for sure!!

Lisa A said...

sounds like you had a great time

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails