I made it!!!
I made the Design Team for KaiserCraft!!!!
Can you believe it!! OMG! I'm so excited!!!
Check out the others who made the team here
I'm so looking forward to bringing to Kaiser Fans lots of Kaiser Awesomeness
over the next 12 months!
I will also be a moderator for the Kaiser Forum too, so you can come and join in conversations and challenges over there....
Here is a link.
I would like to share with you my final submission using June New Releases
Velvet Ensemble & Pink Gelato
First of the layout
Make your photos into a film strip:
- I have used Microsoft Publisher 2007. I googled the public images for film strip and copied it into my program
- I then just layered my photos over the film strip, cropped and positioned them.
- Added a black border to all the images.
- I also used “Actions” in PSE9 to change the appearance of the photos to give that old world feel to them.
- And also used photos taken with my hipstamatic iphone app.
Here are some closeups..
The little concertina flowers are handmade with brad centers.
and the ticket real was cut from patterned paper and rolled to give that effect
"Trinket Box" from the Pink Gelato Range
I cant wait to share some more projects with you soon!!!
Make sure you are a follower or stay updated on my blog posts with the subscription application on the top right of page....
Wish me luck! XX