I just got this from Bridge, naww, thanks.....
Here are the rules:
Here are the rules that go with it:
1. Put the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award on my blog.
2. Share 5 things about myself.
3. Pass the award onto 5 other Bonny Blogs.
4. Add links to my 5 chosen Bonny Blog Winners.
5. Let them know they have been chosen to win the
Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by leaving a comment on their blog.
So 5 things about me.....
(I never know what to tell people!!!)
1. I miss my Nanny Job & Poppy Sid every day. Even though i didn't live near them, they were always close to my heart and such special people to me when i was growing up!!! Im like my Nanny Job. She used to win awards for her table decorations, and guess what i do now??? A decorator!! Funny hey!
2. I used to have a horse called "Thor" because he had a lightning streak blaze down his forehead!! I loved him so much. Unbeknownst to me, my Dad sold him one day when i was at school for $400. I never ever got to say goodbye and i still cry about it even now...
3. We used to have wildlife as pets when i was growing up. We had a joey & numerous possums. The possums were very well trained and would go everywhere with mum, sitting in her pocket while she would do grocery shopping or take them to school to show kids.
4. I don't know what i am going to do with myself when my daughter goes away to school next year!!! It terrifies me, but that's not an excuse to hold her back from what she wants out of life
5. I am a very friendly person outwardly, but i am really very shy! As much as you might think its crap, its very very true!! I just pretend that im not!
Now i have to choose 5 poeple,
1. The gorgeous Ness
2. My dear friends Lindy
4. My loyal online friend Lisa
5. The very talented Jules
Thanks for all your inspiration girls...