Monday, February 15, 2010

I Heart Faces Week 7 - "I Wanna Dance" Photo Challenge

I dont really have the photos to "compete"
(not that i am ever a competitor!!)
this week as there really arn't any decent
photos that i have taken about this topic.

But I do have photos......
So I shall share as they are so hilarious!!!

100 years ago, when i had my 40th birthday
my dear friend Kaysie was asked to be the resident photographer!!
She did a brilliant job
and got some awesome and embarrassing photos!!
Let me share a few!!!

We had a jukebox
and everyone was getting up having a sing..
every singer need groupies!!!

So here we are:
I so LOVE this photo of Brenda!
I don't think i have ever seen her laugh so hard before or after!

And the fun continues....
We all get into the jive.....
And then the piggy tale has a mind of its own!!!
Brenda looks a bit bored by it all now though...
This was the total best party!!
Cant wait for my 50th now!!!

If you want to see more great dancing photos
have a look here

10 comments:

Jan said...

Girls just want to have fun!! Love all your pics!!

Life with Kaishon said...

It sure does look like everyone is having a wonderful time! I love that green shirt! So pretty!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Looks like they are having a great time!

aussiescrapper said...

Wow, gotta love our 40's hey, I guess we are able to just let our hair down and enjoy our own selves a bit more. You looked like you were having a great time, I loved looking at them. Thank you for sharing. You go girl.

phillipa said...

Love them...you all look as though you are having a ball!

Brenda said...

OMG!!!! What can I say??? Payback is getting real close.....I have been saving a photo so get ready for a laugh!!!!

Adventure Mom Janna said...

What joy! What fun! Thanks for sharing.

Jackie / Kate said...

That was such a great P.A.R.T.Y..xx Great pics.

passion4pink said...

Graet dance photos Jodi!

lindy said...

Jode don't you look like your having fun fun fun

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails