Sunday, February 13, 2011

Some Weekend Activities

It was a varied weekend...
Did lots of different things...
First of all, i got a new computer and i am having so much trouble loading all my actions into PSE9.
I think it has something to do with it running the new Windows program on it!
So frustrating!
So at the moment, i am running two computers!!! Grr!!!

Anyway, I did a little sewing and sewed a few more squares for my quilt..
It needs cream im thinking, although there will be cream around the edge...



And i also did two traditional scrap layouts!!
First time in almost a month!!!

This one is Photos of You....
Thats Josh on his 2nd birthday!!
Isn't he the cutest little kid!
(The Photos of you title is from Words or Whatever)


And this one...
Featuring alot of Prima!
Also a WOW Gate and Scollop Edge
"Pride & Joy"


And just for fun, 
I also did this one in Digi
"Darling Ducklings"
Doncha just love the Duckies...

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Those layouts are nice as is your quilt.....it looks as though you're almost done!

I finished making up 132 blocks yesterday......now I have to join them all!!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails