Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Book Reviews - The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

I love my books
I read a few each week!!
At the moment i am loving Teen Novels....

I found these ones at Big W before Christmas


They are 2 1/2 inches thick!!
But SO GOOD!!!
I read today that City of Bones has been signed for a movie!!  Yay!
When i read these I thought they were so much better than Twilight!
I am totally a Jase Fan!! Yummy!
Currently this is a trilogy, but a forth book will be released later this year 
and there will be another 2 more...

And then there is this series with is a prequel to the above books.
This one I couldn't put down!
There are so many hero's to fall for in these books!!!
The two main Hero Will and Jem are so different
and you love them both, as does the leading lady!!!


This is also a trilogy...
I have already borrowed mine out, but run into Big W and grab a copy, you wont regret it!!
If you loved Twilight and other fantasy novels, you will adore these books!

4 comments:

Natacha said...

I finally found someone that reads the same books as me!!!! Now i understand why i can't find the 4th book, cause it's not out yet! lol. I read the three books, and loved them, just like twilight i couldn't put them down. I seen the new one at "W" the other day but didn't get it, i guess i need to go get it. Thank you so much for doing this post. Talk to you later. If you have any more books that i might like let me know!!

Hugs
Tach

Kirsten said...

HI Jodi
i love these books too. loved clockwork angel, and im super excited about about city of fallen angels coming out soon (i think thats what its called).
Kirsten

Kirsten said...

oh and i meant to say, that they are making a Mortal Instruments movie as well. cant wait for that one. there is no release date yet, as they are deciding on cast.

Anonymous said...

bout time you read them i told ya bout these books last year chick :) I might have to read them again so i can be ready for the next one yah :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails