Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bon Jovi!!!! The Circle Tour & ME!



I have been wanting to see these guys since i was a teenager!!
Always loved Bon Jovi


 Their hair may be shorter!
But the music still rocks
and i will be rocking along with them on
17th December!!! Yay!


I just bit the bullet and bought two tickets the other night.
Pretty aweful seats, but who goes for that anyway!!
The atmosphere will be awesome
with an audience full of middle aged rockers
just like me!!!
I bought 2 tickets, but as yet have no idea who is going with me!
The date doesn't work for Stu, Josh isn't interested,
and Emelia may or may no be available!
Depends if there is a rodeo on!
Yeh yeh, i know my place!
But who cares, i will be going anyway!!!

1 comment:

passion4pink said...

OMG!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE ME!!!!!!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails