Monday, August 2, 2010

I heart Faces - Week 31 Random Acts of Kindness

This week I heart faces is paying tribute to this organisation
This charity centers around Professional Photographers taking photos for families of children who are ill

So in line with that theme
Week 31 theme is
"Random Acts of Kindness'

So this is my photo story for photos that i take not expecting anything in return.
I am the one at the horse events with the camera..
So i follow the kids around and take photos of them
enjoying their sports
and then put them on Facebook and tag them
and the kids use them as profile photos
or they print them out...
They like the action photos
as these aren't photos that most people can take properly
But i try to get them doing various things..
I know when i was young, i never got any photos of myself doing the things i liked doing.. My mum had to work most weekends, so couldn't take the photos
and there was no one else around to do it.
Its something that i really enjoy doing
The kids can learn from them and pick up mistakes in their form
The kids have even used my photos when selling their horses.
Now we even have a "Steer Rider"
that we like to watch and get photos of.
Its all for fun
and makes great photo fodder for my scrapbooking!!!
Go check out I heart Faces
for some more RAK Photo Stories

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so nice to do! I know the kids must love the pictures! Does it make your day when a picture you took turns into their profile picture? I bet that is just awesome :)

TidyMom said...

I do the same thing for my daughter's friends....they LOVE it!!
GREAT pictures!!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness, how COOL is that??? I LOVE it!!

I do Camp photos every year with our Youth department at church that I work with and that seems to be the highlight of their facebooks! LOL

SarahinSC said...

What a cool thing to do! I bet they just love having pictures of themselves. I'm loving this week at I Heart Faces!

Unknown said...

Great pictures and what a cool thing to capture! I love it! :-)

Jeanna said...

Oh, so much fun!

Hollie said...

Fun!! I bet they loved it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails