Monday, June 7, 2010

A Beautiful Weekend.....

Look at this setting...
How can you not be relaxed here?

I took myself up to the Hunter Valley for a weekend
of fun, laughter and scrapping.....
Most of the laughter happened here.
As we were watching the sun set...
I consumed a whole bottle of wine myself,
when i wasn't looking!!
I tell you, removing oneself from the Spa
after that kind of consumption is difficult work!!!
Here is the gorgeous sunset looking to the mountains...
And i love this pool
that just escapes over the edge..
A beautiful weekend...
Will show what i got done in my next post

2 comments:

just another day said...

looks like a lot of fun was had by all...

kerry said...

Looks like you had a fab time and look who you are with i hope they looked after you too chick.Take care Kerry xx

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails