Sunday, June 17, 2012

A relaxing Scrappy Weekend...

Today I decided to have a bit of a break from reading
Fifty Shades....
and spent the day scrapping.....

It was so nice just to veg out and scrap away using lots of yummy new 
Websters Pages
I haven't had much of a chance lately to use other products other than Kaisercraft!!
Here is one layout I did.
This layout is for this weeks class at

The Scrapbook Nook..
Once Upon a Time

Featuring the gorgeous Molly..
(Molly has been working in my shop now for nearly 12 months!!!)

If this layout is something that interests you and you live around Gunnedah.
Ring for a spot in Thursday Nights Class from 6.30pm
Great Fun!
Limited Places/



I have found this awesome new Challenge site called:



Here is a link.... CSI

I did the first challenge two weeks ago, but it took me two weeks to complete the damn thing!!!

Here is that layout
Playing Dress Ups.



This is this weeks Challenge No 24


 And here is my layout
Princess For A Day

This is a photo of my adopted daughters Courtney and Miranda
It was such a great night to share with Courtney as
she competed in the
Debutante of the Year Competition.
(Incidently, the same Deb that the above photo is from as well. Molly was also in this competition. Courtney and Molly should have been First and Second, I don't care what order..... but alas, it was another very gorgeous girl that took out the title)


How did you spend your weeked??

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails