Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Final Kaisercraft Design Team Post

Well it was made official today
so I can also share that this will be my final post
about Kaisercraft as one of their designers...
Im a little devo'd about it, but seeing who they have on the team this year
makes me very excited!!!!
See here 

So with that said,
here are my creations for the final month with Kaiser...

The Lakehouse Collection

"Live, Love Laugh"


"Treasure Forever Card"



"Bride" Ornate Frame


"Diamond Shines"



Check In Collection:

"Chook House Adventures"


"Bon Voyage" Card


"Camera Travel Journal"





Thank you so much to Kaisercraft for having me on your Design Team for the year.
It was highly enjoyable and they are such a wonderfully generous
Team to be on.
I wish the new team all the best for the coming year...






No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails