Friday, September 2, 2011

123 Challenge - September

123 Challenge this month is...

Colour - White
Word - On
Technique - White Space

This was so hard this month...
But here is my challenge

"Roll on up for your Wash"


See how desperate I am getting for photos...
These are photos I took while sitting in the car while the new
car wash was washing it....

Now that there is desperation in 6 photos!

Note:
It is with regret that this will be my last 123 Challenge as a CT Member.
Due to my many commitment with my business
and also family, its time to step aside and let someone bat for a little while!
I've worked with some of the most brilliant scrappers over the last 
couple of years and I feel privileged to have served some time with Charm and her team..

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails