Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Nearly Done Now

The flooring is now down
and we are in the process of moving everything back

Im so happy with it
It looks like i always imagined it would look....
This is the before photo of my corner of the office.
The room was so full!!
See at the bottom right, that is actually Stuarts Desk...
I couldn't move, just shoved in this tiny spot!!!
But now look!!!
Its so open
I still have lots of stuff on my desk...
And i just have to tidy up under that hutch part....
But so much more organised and neat!!!
Look at my cupboard!
We didn't buy anything either,
just reshuffled what we had a got ride of heaps
of junk!!!
Im very happy with it!

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

It looks terrific!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails