Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy 23rd Wedding Anniversary to Us

On this day 23 years ago
I was really starting to get a bit anxious!
My make up and hair had been done
and I was at the Bourke & Will Motel in Moree
Putting on the final touches.

Just keep in mind
my wedding photos are from 1989 in the days before photoshop
was so common.
This is actually what I really looked like on my Wedding Day!
So nervous!!!



Here I am with my Bridesmaids.


My mum was my Matron of Honor...

And here is Stu & I.
This is my favorite photo of us.
I loved Stuart's smile...
He hated it!!


And our kiss...


Our Wedding Party


I loved my bouquet
It cost $400 in 1989!
Can you imagine! A quarter the price of my dress!!!
I wanted all native silks..
I drove the poor florist mad! lol


And my cake
Fairy traditional.
The cake decorator had her own ideas about what flowers she wanted on the cake.
Although I had all bright and natives
she wanted pink roses, so that is what I got!
Gone are those days! What a Bride wants, a Bride gets today!!!
I had a little crystal church on the top.
Very delicate lace work though that we dont see much anymore.
And the decorated cake table!
This is where I got my idea from with the weddings I decorate now.
A designed decorated cake table.
Rare thing back in 1989!!!


And here we are now..
Well, last month anyway at Stu's 30 year school reunion!
We kinda look the same.... don't we??


Happy 23rd Wedding Anniversary my darling!
xxx



4 comments:

annette said...

Congratulations Stu & Jodi ... I juuuust adore that bouquet .. your wedding gown & bridesmaids dresses was very beautiful for the time .TFS x

Alita Pereira said...

Yep! I reckon you both still look the same. Happy!

Unknown said...

Congratulation for the long 23 years.


Wedding Car Melbourne

Firoz Khan said...

Imagedream offrire servizio fotografico including fotografo matrimonio, foto matrimoni, foto battesimi, book fotografici, foto turisti servizi. Il nostro obiettivo é quello di creare splendide cornici,cornici che raccontano una storia dall’inizio alla fine. Garantiamo che riceverete servizi di qualità,con il massimo impegno e professionalità,in tutto ciò che riguarda il servizio fotografico
fotografo matrimonio
Pre-Wedding PhotoShoot

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails