Monday, October 31, 2011

More Kaisercraft Shares..

Just thought I would share my KaiserCraft design work for this month...
The ranges this month are TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! OMG!
Your gotta rush out and grab them!

This is a Kaisercraft Candle holder and I used the 13th Hour Collection
to enhance it!



Closer...


This was the Saturday Sketch last weekened....
"Coming of Age"
Using the Bon jour Collection
which is my alltime favorite range of papers and embellies in like forever!!!!


I also made this miniture gift basket from the Bonjour Collection!
Isnt it cute!
I found the "Pattern" on a blog somewhere in cyberland
and just adapted it mini for a gift box.


Open


Back




Here are some cards...
This is my 13th Hour Collection Card..


And my Bonjour Collection Card...


Closer....


Here is my 13th Hour Collection Layout....
You have to see this one in real life
these papers are brilliant!
Really perfect for Emelia!


This was a feature for the Timeless Collection
It's a Vintage Sampler
Made from Vintage Laces, pearls, buttons and doilies...


See, I have been scrapping all for the fantastic Kaiser Team.
There will be more shares next week!!

2 comments:

Di Garling said...

They are all beautiful Jodi.
Cheers Di xx

Phillipa, said...

Gorgeous projects Jode!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails